Nissan Extended Protection Plan Eligibility
Vaden Nissan extended protection plan offers coverage to a wide variety of new and used vehicles provided they meet Nissan's underwriting criteria. We reserve the right to reject coverage to any vehicle not meeting this criteria. We may even need to perform a vehicle inspection before applying for a Nissan service contract.
We can not offer coverage to the following:
- Vehicles with salvage, rebuilt or similar titles.
- Exotic and high performance vehicles. This includes but not limited to Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, Maserati, and Peugeot.
- Non gasoline or electric hybrid vehicles may not qualify. Call Nissan Warranty Specialist for eligibility. Any component of an electrically powered vehicle, i.e., any vehicle whose propulsion is provided by an electric motor and/or power source , is not eligible for and is not covered by the Service Agreement.
- Commercial vehicles used for commercial or competitive means (i.e. taxis, limousine, police/emergency, racing, construction).
- Limited production vehicles including, but not limited to Hummer H1, Chevrolet 3500 Series, Chevrolet Express Van 3500, Dodge Viper, Dodge 3500 Series, Ford Taurus Natural Gas, Ford F-350 F-450 F-550, Ford Ranger Flex Fuel, Honda Insight, Mercedes-Benz G-Class Truck, Toyota Prius, and Toyota RAV4 EV.
- Any manufacturer or model not listed in our quotation system.
- Vehicles never covered by a full manufacturer's warranty.
- Vehicles more than 6 model years old or with more than 100,000 miles may not qualify. Some plans require factory coverage to still be in effect. Call us we may have an alternative to a Nissan Extended Warranty
Nissan Security+Plus® Eligibility
The eligibility for a Nissan Security+Plus® extended protection plans is restrictive to Nissan vehicles only. The Gold Preferred, Silver Preferred or Powertrain plans can only be purchased while an existing Nissan factory warranty exists on the vehicle (typically 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first).
Nissan QualityGuard+Plus® Eligibility
Over 72 manufacturers are supported by the non-Nissan service plans. Nissan QualityGuard+Plus® service plans Supreme, Deluxe and Powertrain can be purchased when the vehicle is up to 9 model years old and has up to 100,000 miles on the odometer.
However, vehicles that fall outside of the original factory warranty may require a vehicle inspection or must be purchased from your local selling Nissan dealer to be eligible for QualityGuard+Plus® plans.
Nissan Maintenance+Plus® Eligibility
Eligibility for a Nissan Maintenance+Plus® plan depends on the vehicle you own. You are eligible for the New vehicle maintenance plans Premium and Standard only if your New Nissan has less than 7,500 miles on the odometer or you purchased your Nissan vehicle New within the last 6 months. If your Nissan falls outside of this eligibility, you still have the option to purchase the Basic and Basic+Plus levels of coverage.